Bill Reed is uniquely qualified as one of the nation’s premier business coaches and financial consultants. His broad- based experience in financial planning, strategy, business development, and private funding position him to be a valuable resource to individuals and families, as well as to organizations both large and small.
Bill has been responsible for the successful launch as well as the revitalization of numerous businesses, helping them gain vision, chart an aggressive course forward and realize enduring success. Mr. Reed has appeared nationally on 60+ radio programs and has appeared as a guest on WGN Chicago, Bloomberg Financial News, CNN, NBC’s Today Show, and CBN’s 700 Club. His company has also been featured in articles in the Wall Street Journal, US News and World Report, and Money Magazine.
As a business owner, investor, licensed financial advisor, and accredited coach, he offers the insight and experience to help individuals and families identify issues, explore potential solutions, and implement a plan to succeed in retirement and in life.
– Partner and Advisor, Lifetime Financial Solutions
– Licensed Financial Advisor
– Founder and President of GP Direct
– Investment Partner of Financial Engines
– Investor/VP of Marketing for Income Dynamics / Intuit
– Franchise Business Owner and Consultant
– Accredited Executive Coach and Mentor
– President and CEO of VenturePoint
– Founder and Principle of CareerFit
– Key Executive Assignments as CMO, COO with Emerging Growth Organizations